If you are new to studiFIT, it is mandatory to book an introductory course - no matter if it’s your first day at a gym or you’re a long time gym-goer!
Please be on time for the orientation and bring sportswear, clean indoor sports shoes, and a towel to use the machines.
Please bring with you:
- the booking confirmation (digital or printed)
- a (valid) student ID / staff card or proof of employment
- something to drink (no glass bottles!)
- a padlock for the locker in the changing room
During the introduction course the following contents will be explained:
- General organizational briefing and behavior at studiFIT
- Instruction on how to use the strength and cardio equipment (using a circuit training plan as an example)
- as well as instructions in the adjustment of the equipment
To learn basic techniques for effective, lifelong, injury-free training on equipment.
After the introduction, the access authorization is generated. With this authorization, you are allowed to train freely during the opening times. The authorization lasts for one semester (incl. semester holidays) and can then be extended for the following semester (see Fitness-Weight Training Semester Fee ). The usage period is valid until April 15, 2023.
As of 01.01.2023 the university has to pay 19% VAT for the use of the StudiFit's. In the future, we will have to take this into account in our calculations.